Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Couture Bridal inspired by Roses!

A
B
C
D
E
F


This collection had to be based on Couture Roses this week. As I want to specify as much i can into bridal, I thought this theme would be perfect to do it.
I used the Roses for embellishment, embroidery, detailing, draping and the colour. I tried to step out of my comfort zones (just designing dresses I like) and these photos are the 6/20 of the ones I found the most different. 

A - This dress was inspired by 1950's. Its a short lilac dress with lots of tulle. It has fabric roses embroidered on the bodice, a satin waistband and cascading roses into the skirt.
B - Off the shoulder dress, with a fitted bodice and a rose detailing on the left corner with gathers of the skirt falling away from it.
C - This is my favourite. A vintage feel to it. A boho chic inspired dress. Very thin straps with a slightly gathered skirt with fabric roses all around the hem. Completely backless. 
D - This is a very prom dress inspired one. Very short pink dress, with a big tulle skirt. It has fabric roses on the bodice.
E - Another boho/garden wedding inspired one. Loose cami top to it, with thin straps. A fitted skirt going into a slight fishtail, and forest coloured (blue, green, pink, yellow, purple, orange) roses around each joining.
F - A high/low pink dress, with very exaggerated hem line. Fabric roses cover the inside of the skirt.



Twitter - soph_hudson
Instagram - soph_hudson




No comments:

Post a Comment