Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Merry Hill Shopping Haul

On Sunday I visited Merry Hill Shopping Centre. I think its near Dudley but i'm not too sure as I just followed the Sat Nav and i am pretty oblivious to anything else haha! 
I don't spend money like your usual 19 year old girl - I love to save!! Its like a extremely satisfying (and obsessing) hobby of mine! So i went hoping to find a good bargain or two! 
Also I hadnt been to Merry Hill in a good 10 years so I wanted to see what it was like and see what Christmas displays they had put up!!
So this is my 'haul', though its a shopping spree to me its probably the average girl's weekly spend haha!



This is my first bargain of the day!! I've needed a plain white loose ish t shirt for a while and I spotted this one in TopShop in the sale for only £8!! (instead of £16) And if you know me you'll know how obsessed I am with eyelash lace! I just love it so much it makes everything look so pretty and delicate! Which I also noticed TopShop are loving at the mo too as a lot of playsuits, dresses and bralets were covered in it!

H&M is one of my fave shops just because its your standard 'everything' shop! It is all so reasonably priced aswell. I go in and I am certain I will come out with something! I spent a while in this shop and spotted a pencil skirt (which youll always find me in) completely covered in multi coloured sequins which I feel in love with but couldnt justify £30 when I could only wear it to go out in :( as I was walking out of the shop I turned and this jumper caught my eye - maybe due to the fact the sequins blinded me - and I just loved it! for only £14.99 I knew I had to get it as itll brighten up any winter outfit and I also needed a simple pull over jumper aswell!


The next shop I went into was the wonderful Primark - I mainly love the Home section rather than the clothes here just because its always such a bargain and they have really improved their quality of products I think. For example the candle above is in the same glass packaging as a small Yankee Candle which I also have (and love) and this candle was 8op and the Yankee Candle is £8.39. Yes the Yankee Candle may last longer but the quality I find is exactly the same, the smell when lit etc. It makes you think how much profit Yankee Candle make when Primark can still make profit on it being 80p. 
I brought this candle as a little present for my mum as it smells of lovely Christmas baking and she loves to light candles whilst cooking. Especially around Winter!



As you can probably tell I am obsessed with buying candles especially bargain ones haha! This candle was only £2 which is amazing so the size and the quality of it! I have it by my side now and it smells amazing, a lovely cosy winter warm smell! Its in a warm red glass case too. I think a small collection of these would be the perfect house warming present for a friend aswell.

My last purchase (except from a few boring pairs of knickers and socks) were these! I had been in River Island and New Look to find a pair of new boots. My feet are slightly odd as one foot is size 4 and one is a size 4 1/2. I couldnt fit in any size 4's but size 5's were too big! Also I didnt really like how big the heels were on the River Island's and New Look's shoes. I didnt like any styles enough to pay £30+ for anyway. I accidentally found this in Primark and because of the elasticated sides I could fit in them with ease! The heels werent too big and the ridged soles grip onto the floor meaning they are perfect snow boots ( please snow this winter!! )
For only £15 I couldnt say no! 

I have a Body Shop Rewards Card so I always quickly pop in to Body Shop whenever I pass, I only have a small one in my town, to see what offers they have on! 
I love their Tea Tree range and already use the Facial wash which I got free with the rewards card as it was my birthday month and they give you a free gift worth up to £5 and the wash was £5! 

Due to many colliding offers and my card I got them both for just £10!  The night lotion is good as your body recovers whilst you sleep so having something extra pushing your body to heal is fab! 
Also I love the lip balms but this one is one I had never seen before - lip butter which is much more moisturizing than the normal balms. It also doesnt give any colour which is good if your just after a neutral face!


Again, if you know me you'll know I only own one pair of jeans and they were brought just recently! 
I decided I wanted some jeans as a good plain pair of jeans to go with everything all year long!
These are from New Look and I wasnt really sure what colour I was after. Just that I wanted Skinny ones. These fitted me the best but now I have got them home I think they are maybe too blue? Im not too sure. Maybe/hopefully they will fade after a few washes!!
These were £24.99!



No comments:

Post a Comment