Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Pretty Little Thing Wish List - Autumnal Wear

I have heard of the online retailer 'PrettyLittleThing' for a while - its been around on a lot adverts lately, but I have never really checked it out as I only trust ASOS as my shopping destination when the shop is only online. 
I have had some trouble with Miss Guided so that has put me off. The quality is never ever the same as it looks on the pictures and a lot of my friends have had trouble with their delivery/refund policy. 

So as a quick intro into this brand - if, like me, your not really into investigating new online retailers, I thought I would put together a 'wish list' piece of some of my favourite clothes in their 'New In' section. Keeping it as Autumn as possible as shops have started to slowly filter out their Summer sections.
They also seem to always have good offers on - as I was looking there was 20% off all dresses until that midnight, free delivery (winner) til the following midnight AND 15% student discount!







1. Shirt Dress - £20 I'm not normally a fan of shirt dresses but I like this as its long enough to wear in Summer on holiday with lace up gladiators, and then with white jeans in the Summer but back in the UK. But also with dark jeans/leggings when transitioning into the Autumn!

2. Trousers - £15 - I love these! Again - I'm not really a fan of trousers as I don't really have anywhere to wear them like work etc but these work for me as they are so versatile. They can be worn as shown for a nice dinner date or worn with flat shoes for your office job which isnt quite a boring suit situation. Failing that you can just roll around your house in them pretending as if you have something important to do.. somewhere.. but not sure where. Thats what I will do anyway.

3. Backless Dress - £10 I know this is probably unsuitable for Autumn but its a going out dress, and me and all my friends (and everyone I have ever seen go out) won't let the weather stop us in our outfit choice for the night out! Even in snow we are in small clothes and heels!! And with this colour being a wine-y shade of red I think it kinda fits in with the theme! It's flattering on all skin colours as it is so warming(it does come in 4 different Autumnal colours). And only 10 bloody ££££££'s. 

4.Grey Jumper - £15 I LOVE this jumper. I love how its styled, I love the mix of colours, and I love the chunky knit of it. So much so, that as I was clicking through the collection to find some stuff for this post I quickly ordered it haha!! Not much more to say other than I really love it! And want to get myself some Chelsea boots to match now!

5. Boots - £20 - Last but not least I have chosen some shoes. I went for more winter shoes than heels as they would be worn more than strappy little things. I like these as they come up slightly higher than ankle boots so give you more protection against the cold/snow, and they also have a nice heel on them too as there is nothing worse than completely flat shoes - it makes me back ache terribly! I like the cute little gold detailing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment